Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Walk in the (Muir) Woods


OK, I admit it, I had technically dedicated today to photographing the new items I need to add to my Etsy store, but, when I woke up to the sun streaming in my bedroom window (which is uncommon any time of year in San Francisco), I just couldn't resist the urge to be outside. 


I dressed quickly, dropped my husband off at work so I could have the car, and headed over the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods. After 3 hours in the woods, and another hour at Stinson Beach (those images will be posted this weekend), my trusty X100 had a full memory card (398 photos!) and I was full of that buzz that only comes after a successful day of art making. Here are some of the photos I made at Muir Woods


1 comment:

  1. ah....how lovely...I feel calmer just looking at these beautiful photos....

    ReplyDelete