Friday, April 20, 2012

The Story of Mint


Everything has a story and stories make even the most mundane stuff special. For me, one of those special things is mint. A few years back, when I was having one of those days where everything just seemed like it was going wrong, my friend invited me over for afternoon tea. The tea was made with fresh mint from her garden. After hours of chatting, and a lot of tea, I was feeling like everything was just fine. Ever since, mint, and especially mint tea, puts a smile on my face. You can imagine how excited I was when that same friend gave me some mint cuttings from her yard a couple weeks ago. After sitting in water, they sprouted roots and yesterday they were potted. Now I have my own extra special mint plants at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment