Sunday, February 8, 2015

Back to the Conservatory


I know, I know, if you follow this blog you are thinking 'she went to the Conservatory of Flowers again?!' Well, yes, of course I did. Obviously, I love it there and I find it interesting how there is always something new to discover. I also try to challenge myself to make new/different photos each time I go to develop and push myself in this aspect of my art. Plus, I have several project ideas floating around in my note book and my head that would put these images to use. Until those ideas develop more, here is a new suite of images from my latest trip to the Conservatory of Flowers, all taken using the Hipstamatic app with the Bruno lens and Gotland film. The color pop is a result of levels adjusting and color balancing in Photoshop.  




No comments:

Post a Comment