Thursday, February 28, 2013

SF Raw Discovery

Things have been quiet on the blog lately because I've been busy editing, sequencing, and printing photographs for a display at the SF Raw Discovery event, which was last night. I hadn't shown photos for quite a while before this event so I was quite nervous, plus, the event wasn't your typical gallery venue. There were all types of visual artists and vendors as well as music performers and a fashion show. It was so much fun! There was great interest and good questions about my work from many of the attendees and I even sold a few prints, which is always a good thing. Here's a peek into my preparations.

Editing photos before printing

Trimming the edges to be even

Making sure my layout is good

My final display. With the weathered wood, it was like I had created my own small forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment