Saturday, January 12, 2013

In the Bedroom


More home improvements were completed this week, the largest of which altered the bedroom. We live in a little Berkeley bungalow that is pretty old (first half of the 20th century, to be sure) and there are only 2 closets large enough to hold clothes. One is in the bedroom but is rather small, for me anyway, so Charlie uses that one. The other is the downstairs entry closet which more than accommodated all my clothing, but it's a bit of a haul from the bedroom when you just want to throw on some clothes, so we decided to remedy that.


I use the term we lightly here, as the great and wonderful Charlie did all the work. We built clothes hangers so that my clothing could hang along one wall in the bedroom--an 'open air' closet, if you will. It's great to have quick access to everything and to see all my options at once. It does feel a bit like I'm living in a boutique though.


No comments:

Post a Comment