Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kittens!


I couldn't leave Connecticut empty handed, could I? So, when my little brother and his wife said they needed homes for some of their kittens, I figured I could help out and take two home with me. 


The little dude with the white around his neck is Livingston, as in 'Dr. Livingston, I presume?' Because he was the first to start exploring and eating solid food and such. The other guy is Bingley, after Mr. Bingley in Pride and Prejudice. 
They've been home for not quite a week and it's amazing how much they've grown! This evening they even conquered going up and down the stairs in the apartment. I have to admit, I'm very proud!
Please, enjoy these photos, and tomorrow, I promise, I'll take a step back from excessive cuteness.


No comments:

Post a Comment