Thursday, March 5, 2015

Printed Things

Hers and Hers love cards on press.

I have several new products and projects that I will be releasing soon in my Etsy shop and on my website, many of which are letterpress printed. I am saving the final product shots for the official release, so you will have to be patient, but here are some in-progress shots to whet your appetite.  

 I made a mini love card series because love comes in shapes and sizes.

 Believe it or not, one of my larger projects for the year was an 11 piece coaster set/book art project. I'll go into more detail in a future post solely about this project.

My old gift tag designs are nearly sold out so I did a new, 3 design set that is rather literal and somewhat in your face.

Make-ready for the love card series

 Love card series lock-up

 Gift tags on press.

 Who doesn't love a little sarcasm when they're being sincere?

 I rarely do a card run that's large enough to make ruining a tympan with a scoring matrix worth it. That means whipping out the ol' bone folder and straight edge for a bit of hand-scoring action.

Wood type is just as nice on its own as when it's printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment