Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Bookish Update


I know, I know, it's been a terribly long time since there has been anything new up on this blog. Apologies! Among other things, I was changing jobs, trying to get a promotion (which worked!), focusing on expanding my teaching, and just making lots and lots of things. I am now in the process of (slowly) editing the photos of many of those things I made and did and found so expect more frequent posts. This first one is just a quick collection of a few of the books that I made in the past year.   

Exposed-spine French linkstitch journal sewn on tapes with covers made from upcycled panels of an Angry Orchard 6-pack container. {Now on my website}

A few handmade journals for a client, wrapped up and ready to be delivered. 

 Three cased-in, flat backed, sewn on tapes, blank journals. Half bound with book cloth and patterned handmade paper. {Now on my website}

Exposed French linkstitch sewing in progress 

Exposed-spine French linkstitch journal with tipped on hard covers. Mock half bound with book cloth and marbled paper. 

Exposed-spine French linkstitch journal with tipped on hard covers wrapped in patterned handmade paper. {Now on my website} 

 
Exposed-spine French linkstitch journals with patterned card stock covers. 

 Perfect bound notepads from offcuts of larger projects. Decorated with giraffe embossing. 

Exposed-spine French linkstitch journal with patterned card stock covers.  

Exposed-spine French linkstitch journal with tipped on hard covers wrapped in patterned paper. {Now on my website} 

Exposed-spine French linkstitch journal with patterned card stock covers.  {Now on my website}

Materials for laminating upcycled 6-pack container packaging. 

Exposed-spine French linkstitch journal sewn on tapes with covers made from panels of an Angry Orchard 6-pack container. 


No comments:

Post a Comment