Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Party

This here is a real live postage stamp dispenser!

No holiday season is complete without a holiday party. New Years is yet to come, but this season's party of choice for me was the Correspondence Co-op Holiday she-bang. Some of my favorite people were there and, to make things even better, there was also, food, postcard stamping, and a raffle!

My gift to the crew was typewriter wine. I'm not a wine drinker myself but how could I resist...this wine was made for the Co-op.

These photos do not do justice to the table that was positively overflowing with delicious treats!

Of course there were gifts as well, like a 'make your own stamp' and lickable artists stamps. Is is just me or does everyone think of the wall paper scene in Willy Wonka when they hear the word lickable?

We were making postcards to petition Obama to save USPS.

That awesome stamp dispenser was one of the raffle prizes. Alas, I didn't win anything despite the giant train of tickets I bought. It was still a grand night, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment